CAREERS AT JUNIOR THEATRE
Join Our Family!
POSITION TITLE: Education Director
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
Position Summary: Reporting to the Executive Director, the Education Director is responsible for the operations of all education programs, supervising all Education Department staff, and promoting San Diego Junior Theatre in the community.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent and advocate for Junior Theatre in the community
- Supervise education related staff
- Participate in the ongoing strategic planning process as an integral member of the senior management team
- Oversee all Education programming, including school year sessions, summer and vacation camps, and outreach programs
- Guide all Education Program Development, including planning brochures and schedules, developing new curriculum, and creating new opportunities
- Recruit, train, and manage all teaching artists and aides
Full Job Description: Education Director
San Diego Junior Theatre provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.